I Miss You Poems for Husband: Missing You Poems for Him

I Miss You Poems for Husband: Missing your husband too much? Express the lonely state of your heart by writing a romantic poem. Jot it down on a greeting card, post it on Facebook, share it on Pinterest or send it as a text – do whatever it takes to show him that his wife is missing him to bits. Marriage is all about cherishing life’s little pleasures. From flirty quotes to sweet messages, incorporate the essence of puppy love in your rhyme. Whether he is away on business or spending long hours at work, your cute messages will make him want to drop everything and come running back to take you into his arms. Use words to pour your feelings and make sure that time and distance never become barriers in your life as a couple.

More Visit Read Status- Love Shayari -Status for Girlfriend / Lover

Love attitude status
rajput killer status
rajput attitude status
romantic whatsapp status
emotional breakup status
lovedose

1) Nights don’t seem normal

When you are not beside me

Days don’t seem usual

When you are too busy

Afternoons become rotten

When you don’t answer your phone

Evenings turn bitter

When I sip on wine alone

Nothing is perfect

When your arm isn’t in mine

Without you darling

Nothing seems to be fine

I miss you



2) I miss you when

You come home late

I miss you when

You hang with your mates

I miss you when

You have an after work party

I miss you when

You are not at home with me

I miss you when

You have to work until late night

I miss you when

I have no one to hug tight

Come back soon

For I miss you

Without you darling

I just can’t make do



3) Monday and Tuesday

Have passed away

Wednesday and Thursday

Are on their way

Friday and Saturday

I’ll spend without you

Sunday is going to be

Oh so dull and blue

This week will pass

Along with a couple more

Spending so much time

Without you is such a bore

I miss you


4) When you leave

The house becomes lonely

It falls silent

Turning very eerie

It becomes spooky

Without your presence

I get the shivers

In your absence

I miss you



5) I miss you

Waking up next to me

I miss sipping

On our morning coffee

I miss helping you

To undo your tie

I think I am

Going to cry

These small moments

That sum up life

Are being missed

By your loving wife



6) You are in

Another country

So far away

You are from me

I am in disoriented

In a different time zone

All by myself

I am home alone

Come back home soon

To set everything right

I miss you a lot

Will all my might

   Good Night Messages Collection:


7) You always seem occupied

Even on the weekends

Sometimes away for work

Other times, you are with friends

And when you are at home

We are always fighting

About our lives we are

Always complaining

I miss all those times when

We were happy and carefree

Let’s get back to being

The happy couple we’re meant to be

I miss you



8) Missing my husband

Has become my hobby

These days he never

Spends any time with me

I try to kill time

While he is at work, busy

I want him to know

That I miss him terribly



9) I don’t just miss you

When you are at office

I miss you even when

I want a sweet kiss

I don’t just miss you

When I have nothing to do

Of you I am reminded

When I am blue

I miss you without

Having any reason

I miss you in

Every situation



10) If missing you was a hobby

I would be an expert

If missing you was a religion

I would become a convert

If missing you was a project

At it, I would excel

If missing you was a mission

I’d accomplish it well

If missing you was a job

I would be a pro

In short I miss you lots

Is all that I want you to know

Romantic I miss you poem quote to husband from wife


11) I miss that vanilla

Scent of your body

I miss that fragrance

With which you smother me

I miss that delicious

Musk cologne you wear

That handsome aroma

By which I always swear

Thinking of you gives me

A sensory overload

Come back to me soon

Before I explode



12) I hate it when

You are not home

With your boss

I want to pick a bone

He has no right

To make you work more

He has to know

For me it’s such a bore

How bad I miss you

Please tell him on my behalf

Ask him to hire

Some more staff

I miss you


13) When you stepped out

Waving goodbye

It put my mood off

Making me cry

When you called to say

That you will be late

I kept waiting for you

Staring at the gate

Get back home soon

I miss you like hell

I will wait for you

To ring the doorbell

I miss you



14) It is not just me

Who is missing you

All the time our kids

Miss you badly too

Come back soon

We are all waiting

For a husband, a father

So loving, so caring



15) My heart cracks open

Splitting into two

I don’t know how to explain

How much I miss you

My heart bleeds profusely

When I miss you too much

For it desperately seeks

Your mesmerizing touch

I miss you



16) My stomach churns

My blood burns

My pulse plunges

My diet crashes

My balance crumbles

My health tumbles

Pain surges through me

When I think of you baby

I miss you

 Good Night Images Collection:

17) Get permission

From your boss

Cancel your travels

Even if it means a loss

I miss you too much

When you are away

At home, right beside me

I want you stay

I miss you



18) You are the reason

My life is fun

You are the reason

I get things done

Imagine how lost

I feel right now

Because you are away

I miss you and how



19) I miss you very much

Even when you leave for a while

When I don’t see you around

I just forget how to smile

I feel lonely and sad

When you are not with me

Please be by my side

So that I can be happy



20) When you travel for work

I feel tired and sick

Meeting you online

Simply doesn’t click

When you’re away from me

From the inside, I feel sore

On a stupid webcam

I want to see you no more

All I want right now

Is to get rid of this distance

You don’t know how bad

This is an experience

I miss you

Sweet miss you message for husband

21) Whether you leave me

For a few minutes or an hour

Nothing feels the same

Even sweet becomes sour

Whether I am alone

For days, weeks or fortnights

Everything feels dull

Nothing seems to be right

It doesn’t matter how long

You are not at home with me

Every second without you

Feels like an eternity

I miss you



22) Sometimes I hate

Your business

It steals away all

My joy and happiness

It keeps you away

From me for too long

It makes me feel

Everything is so wrong

But since I cannot

Stop you from working

All I will say is that

Come back soon darling

I miss you



23) It’s just been a while

That you have gone to office

But I am already

Longing for a kiss

It’s been just a few hours

That you have been away

But I am already

Having a bad day

Until you get back

It will be an arduous wait

But once you are home

Everything will be great

I miss you



24) I know we’ve fought

Like cats and dogs

Stripped of all emotions

We’ve become like logs

I know we’ve harassed

Each other all the way

And there is nothing left

To do or say

But that doesn’t mean

I don’t miss you a lot

Without you life

Is a stinky rot

I miss you



25) I am busy reminiscing

Too involved recollecting

Spending time being nostalgic

Thinking of all those times so terrific

Recalling to each other, what we’ve bared

All the romance that we’ve shared

Come back soon to me baby

Without you, I’m going crazy

I miss you



26) Everything comes to a halt

When you are not around

Everything becomes chaotic

Nothing remains sound

Everything seems broken

When you aren’t there

I can’t find any peace

Even if I look everywhere

Without you my life

Ends up in tatters

Be back soon honey

You’re the only who matters

I miss you



27) I don’t need

A reason to miss you at all

Sometimes it is big

Other times, it’s something small

To think of you I don’t

Need an occasion

Sometimes it is a happy

Or a sad incident

Just about everything

Reminds me of you

That’s because amazing husbands

Like you are very few



28) I feel so weak

Devoid of all energy

I don’t know what’s

Happening to me

I feel so frail

Stripped of all vivacity

I think it’s because I am

On a Missing You spree



29) You’re gone just for a week

But time will stretch to a year

I don’t know how I’ll manage

All the time that you’re not here

I will be counting days

Down to the hours and the minutes

By the time you come back

I’m sure to be out of my wits

I miss you



30) I refuse to accept excuses

I don’t care about anything

All I feel like doing is to

Hug and cuddle my darling

I don’t care what you say

I don’t care what you do

All I know is that

Like crazy, I miss you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Sorry Poems for Boyfriend: Apology Poems for Him